I've been inspired to use my craftiness to raise awareness for pediatric cancer and money through fundraisers. I will be having a fundraiser, selling hair bows and pins with the proceeds going to St. Baldrick's and other pediatric cancer foundations. WE NEED TO RAISE AWARENESS and FIND A CURE so that no more parents are left in a state of shock and grief.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

SCHOOL SPIRIT: Football - Orange & Black

My inspiration for these bows was from a fundraiser that a member of the Des Moines Blaze football team held in June 2010 for my oldest son, Oliver, who has an inoperable brain tumor. These colors are also the colors for East High School in Waterloo, Iowa.


Midgie Bows - $3

FOB - 1
In Stock: OUT


FOB - 2
In Stock: OUT


Minnie Bows - $4

FOB - 3
In Stock: OUT


FOB - 4
In Stock: OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment